Social Media Expert
₹ 1.8Lakhs - ₹ 3Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Social Media Expert" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
We are searching for a highly-creative Social Media Expert to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, influential marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Extensive Knowledge and focus on all Social Media Platforms such as FB, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter marketing & Reddit.
- Creating viral content for our Brand and well as the businesses listed on our website.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Proficient in Photo & Video Editing softwares.
- Deep Knowledge of Web Design Principles.
- Proficient in MS OFFICE Suite.
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities