German Business Analyst
₹2.4Lakhs - ₹4Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com with subject "German Business Analyst" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
We are looking for a German Business Analyst to interpret written and audio pieces in different languages, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format, and tone. Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of a given material, and proofreading finished pieces of work. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in German. Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience.
Translator responsibilities include
- Reading material and research industry-specific terminology
- Converting text and audio recordings in one language to one or more others
- Ensuring translated texts conveys original meaning and tone
- Read given material and research industry-specific terminology.
- Convert the text from one language to one or more others.
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone.
- Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations.
- Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check the quality of translation.
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling, and punctuation accuracy.
- Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs.
- Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure).
- Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
- Proven work experience as a German Translator
- Fluency in at least two languages in addition to your native language
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors
- Good knowledge of content editing tools
- Familiarity with translation software
- Time-management skills
- BA/MA in German or Goethe B1 or B2, Interpreting, or similar field.
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities