HEALTH SALES SPECIALIST
₹2Lakhs - ₹4Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "HEALTH SALES SPECIALIST POSITION" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
We are looking for a talented Health Sales Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Directly connect with patients and convert them into sales for online medical consultations with our doctors.
- Capability to hire medical professionals.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to create promotional materials and campaigns that drive brand awareness and user acquisition.
- Analyze data to measure the success of marketing strategies and adjust plans accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competition to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to drive engagement and retention.
- Manage social media accounts and create engaging content that drives user engagement.
- Monitor website and app analytics to optimize user experience and drive conversions.
- Coordinate with the product team to ensure that marketing initiatives align with product updates and releases.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Biomedical Background, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role is a desirable advantage.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities