Full Stack Developer
₹3.6Lakhs - ₹8Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com with subject "Full Stack Developer" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
Our company looks for a full stack developer who can work on multiple domains of software development and can fulfill several roles in a team. The developer has to work on front-end and back-end engineering as well as know the basics of design and DevOps.
- Coding & development of PHP, Python, Wordpress, Java programs / modules for website and various modern applications
- Delivery of PHP programs & projects to customers in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a team environment and guide them as well
- Must meet tight deadlines & should have efficient time management skills
- Apply best and efficient PHP programming practices
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practice
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- BE, MCA or computer degree graduates.
- Deep knowledge of Android and iOS app development.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Experience with both server- and client-side development.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries.
KEY SKILLS: PHP, LINUX, MYSQL, PERL, JS, CSS, STACK, PYTHON, HTML, JAVA, SWIFT, WORDPRESS, ANGULAR, REACTjs & FLUTTER
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities