Chief Operating Officer
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Chief Operating Officer" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
OCTS is a leading IT Company in Karaikudi, We assist businesses to carve a niche for themselves in the digital world. We work on multiple projects that come under the periphery of the IT Industry. We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of our organization. With the experience and talents, the candidate should be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. We have our eye out for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Aggressively manage expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture, and ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership, ensuring that all departments and teams align with the company's mission, vision, and goals.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company, including but not limited to professional staff, management-level employees, and executive leadership team members.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Foster a growth-oriented, positive, and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Oversee the technology infrastructure to ensure that the company has the necessary technological capabilities to meet its objectives.
- Ensure the company adheres to industry regulations and standards, as well as legal and ethical standards, in all its operations.
- Drive business development efforts, including partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions, to expand the company's market presence and revenue streams.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to monitor the company's performance and provide regular reports to the executive team and the board.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- An MBA from a top business school is preferred.
- 5–10 years of executive-level operational and technical experience are required.
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen, and presentation skills.
- A budgeting and/or financial-focused mindset is helpful.
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities
Important: Our job offers do not require any registration fee or deposit amount. If you encounter any issues, please contact HR department at 9080404596 or email@example.com to verify any job offer. Your safety is our priority.