Creative Content Writer
₹2.5Lakhs - ₹3.5Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com with subject "Creative Content Write Position" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Do you read a whole lot of blogs?
- Do you find inspiration from Tweets and hashtags?
- Do you have an interest in writing about new ideas and current trends?
- Do you dream about presenting meaningful unique content in blogs and media?
- OCTS is looking for someone like you to join their awesome team.
- **To write articles that people will feel bad about if not shared.
- To make an inspiring article to make a share-worthy info. Tirelessly.
- Share it with the world on all media including newspapers, blogs, instagram, twitter, facebook and making it viral and proud about it.
- Constantly look for ideas to make an emotional connection with your target audience, through your articles.
- To help, inform and educate people looking for a solution to their problems, through your articles.
- To work with a dynamic team, create ideas matches our business, take responsibility and be the owner of your articles.
- To create awareness of current trends and best practices and in front-end community.
- Type, type, type. Relentlessly!
- To work proactively and create articles on scheduled date and time.
- Should be able to handle criticism for your articles and work hard to improve the quality of it.
- To do research on any topic as per the trend and master it through your articles, adding value to it, along the way.
- Any degree is fine with excellent command of English.
- Should have basic SEO & Keyword research skills.
- Knowledgeable about article publishing.
- Having previous blogging experience will be great.
- Should have a high interest in reading.
- Passionate about exploring writing on different topics.
- Should follow the trend and create content that impresses the end user.
- Having previous experience will be preferred most.
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities