CREATIVE CONTENT WRITER
₹2.5Lakhs - ₹6Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "CREATIVE CONTENT WRITER POSITION" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Do you read a whole lot of blogs?
- Do you find inspiration from Tweets and hashtags?
- Do you have an interest in writing about new ideas and current trends?
- Do you dream about presenting meaningful unique content in blogs and media?
- OCTS is looking for someone like you to join their awesome team.
- **To write articles that people will feel bad about if not shared.
- To make an inspiring article to make a share-worthy info. Tirelessly.
- Share it with the world on all media including newspapers, blogs, instagram, twitter, facebook and making it viral and proud about it.
- Constantly look for ideas to make an emotional connection with your target audience, through your articles.
- To help, inform and educate people looking for a solution to their problems, through your articles.
- To work with a dynamic team, create ideas matches our business, take responsibility and be the owner of your articles.
- To create awareness of current trends and best practices and in front-end community.
- Type, type, type. Relentlessly!
- To work proactively and create articles on scheduled date and time.
- Should be able to handle criticism for your articles and work hard to improve the quality of it.
- To do research on any topic as per the trend and master it through your articles, adding value to it, along the way.
- Experience in Blogging, Content writing, Articles and Publishing
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Any Graduate
- Should have excellent command over English, especially conversational English
- Should be a master of Google search, doing research on topics, finding media and related articles
- You network a lot online with other fellow bloggers
- Should have basic image editing skills
- Interest to read a lot
- Interested in writing a lot to impress the readers and clients
- Should be well aware of the latest trends in the news media and blogs.
- Preference : Must have some experience or published on other blogs
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Solid health insurance plans
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Vacation & Paid time-off
- Commuting support
- Team building activities
- Weekly Team Yoga and health strengthening activities