System Graphic Designer
₹2.5Lakhs - ₹6Lakhs/year
APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com with subject "SYSTEM GRAPHIC DESIGNERS" (otherwise your application will not be processed due to the high volume of the applications)
Responsibilities and Duties
Creates company branded marketing materials, under the direction of the Creative Manager, ensuring the highest standard for brand compliance and alignment with strategic initiatives. These may include: brochures, images, product data sheets, product labels, SDSs, sales sheets, proposals, direct mail, email templates, etc.
Internal project planningApply creative knowledge and skills to develop implementation timelines and tasks to complete projects on time. Including: brainstorming, needs analysis of stakeholders, visual mockups, layout, design, editing, reviews, etc.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Supports brand compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Passionate and positive approach to achieving company growth objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creating project milestones and meeting timelines and objectives
- Work as part of a team by collaborating with colleagues and customers
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Complimentary Lunch thrice a week & Breakfast on Saturdays
- Health Insurance policy
- Sick days off
- ESI & EPF benefits
- Commuting support
- Team building activities
Important: Our job offers do not require any registration fee or deposit amount. If you encounter any issues, please contact HR department at 9080404596 or firstname.lastname@example.org to verify any job offer. Your safety is our priority.