What a day! What a day! Wow, what a day it is!
All of the time I devoted was visually transformed into memories that I will cherish forever.
I apologize for not making it clear why I am happy. Indeed, you heard me correctly.
I was referring to the “Women’s Day” event that took place at work.
The office’s overall pink tone highlighted our angels’ femininity and their immense contribution long haul, made them stand out as strong pillars of Overseas Cyber Technical Services Pvt.Ltd. in Karaikudi.
The company enthusiastically observed International Women’s Day to recognise the contribution of the women at OCTS.
Every year on March 8, women around the world celebrate International Women’s Day to honor those who have overcome obstacles to succeed in all walks of life. In connection with these events, OCTS selected the UN theme for 2023, “#EmbraceEquity,” and thoughtfully organized a number of events with a focus on awareness, empowerment, and entertainment.
A Quick Walkthrough of our Day:
- Mr. Ben, our Chief Operating Officer, began with a heartfelt introduction. He said, “Women are the first feeling that brings life to the land,” which is a real statement that motivated me throughout the event.
- Then our newest employee, Mr. Chris Roy, delivered an energizing speech in response. Quite the speech, man!
- He gave us a brief overview of the history of women’s day and through his words he instantly transported us to the 17th century. Three of Tamil Nadu’s most renowned ladies were mentioned in his address (Velu Nachiyar, Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy and Thillaiyadi Valliammai). How all their sacrifices and hardships paved the way for the current status of women in modern society, were briefly pointed out..
- Mr. Ram Kumar is another gem to our company with a stress busting skillset. It’s not easy to make everyone laugh but he did it in full swing . Much appreciated.
- It’s not easy to be a woman. Many vail being women , but few like Mrs. Kavitha and Mrs. Siva shankari leading the workforce of our organization talked about all their paths and pain they had faced being a working woman. Appreciation should come from within oneself to others for their good deeds. And I confirmed it , all the men in their paths deserve our respect.
- A personal and touching message from Ms. Mullai Malar, one of our employees. She gives her mother credit for raising her alone and helping her get to this position.
- Poetry is a natural way to communicate one’s emotions. On this Women’s Day, Mr. Saravanan charmed us with a great poem.
- Some trolls should not just be ignored with a grin; they should be laughed out loud.. Mr. Akshay and his team have a brilliant idea for troll videos that can be so relevant to what goes on in the office on a daily basis. Excellent work, crew; we were giggling hysterically.
- Here comes Mr. Akash with his vibrant dancing performance to lighten the mood. We were very impressed with his performance since the beat and his moves went together well. You’re in luck, dancer.
- HR Baby and Shyamala gave a heartfelt vote of appreciation to finish the evening.
- A special thanks to Mr. Mohamed Arzath and his team for putting in all the efforts and arrangements which turned this event into a fruitful one.
All of our women shared incredibly uplifting tales with us. Man, that’s a lot of suffering! Everyone moves with ease and manages their situations as easily as a light in the dark.
Enormous respect, ladies! Today, you truly deserve it. For female employees, OCTS is a fantastic platform. The management’s support and consideration for them is faultless and exceptional in terms of workplace culture. Join our team, to experience the best in your life.